Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday Readers!

I am getting excited for Mondays when I don't have any meetings lined up. I can wear, just about anything I want and get away with it. Only the office is opened and I don't have any clients on Mondays. Today I am wearing my favorite jeans, a white long sleeve shirt and and zip up hoodie. Tennis shoes and a pony tail complete my look today. I at least tied a pretty green polka dot ribbon in my hair.
Anyway...

Friday: I had to work an event that lasted all day long. It was a good event and I was happy about it. One of my staff members passed her final exam and is now qualified to be a manager. I am so proud of her!

Saturday: I went to KCMO to meet some local bloggers. I was so happy I went, even though I drove the farthest (2.5 hours). It was such a blast and will get a post of its own. Stay tuned...

Saturday night, I gave the dogs a bath and relaxed for the evening.

Sunday: I had to work a very boring event at work. The staffer that was with me did her homework, while I read a book most of the time. This event only had about 17 people come through in 5 hours. It was good while people were there, but boring otherwise. Oh, well.

On the way home from work, I stopped at WalMart (which I hate the new layout, by the way) to pick up the things I needed for a baby shower on Sunday. I also got me a really soft cream colored scarf, which I am so excited to wear. The best part, it only cost $5! SCORE!!

All in all, I had a great weekend and I am so happy about it. I will also announce the winner of the giveaway. I had Office Neighbor help me out.


No comments: