Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Quickie

Happy Wednesday Readers!

Today is a busy day for me. I am starting to regret being unproductive yesterday and Monday. About that, I didn't do a thing on Monday while at work. Yep, its true. Then Tuesday, I did very little work. Now, I have a lot to do and a meeting right in the middle of the day that will take up about an hour of my time. ugh.

Anyway, I am really sleepy today too. This may or may not be a good day.
I am so excited for this weekend because I get to go to a local blogger luncheon and I get to go shopping! I may have mentioned this before, but I am super excited. I get to go shopping for a baby shower that I am co-hosting and I can't wait. My list of things to buy keeps getting longer and longer. Some of it may have to wait until a later date. (You know, the stuff I want to buy for myself) I still have Christmas gifts to buy.

I am going to see if I can get off work tomorrow because I was at work all weekend and I will be working all day on Sunday. I am tired and need to rest. Fingers crossed.

I guess I should get to work since I have a bunch of stuff to do today. I just wanted to give a quick update.


1 comment:

Lin said...

What a busy little bee. I hope you get the day off & enjoy shopping!