Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Let's Do Lunch

Saturday, I was able to meet up with some local bloggers for lunch. It was fantastic!

While I was driving to the restaurant, I was kind of nervous because I only knew what one girl looked like and didn't know anything about the others. When I got to the restaurant, we were lucky enough to have a table by the door, and two other ladies were already there. That felt nice. I was at ease then.
We had such a great time at Blanc Burgers. I had their bison burger and sweet potato fries and everything was so delicious! I ate everything and could have taken some fries home. Then, after lunch, we went to Cupcakes a la Mode and I got the most delicious cupcake! I had what was called the "Let it Snow". It was a vanilla cupcake with white chocolate cream cheese frosting and shredded coconut. Mmm..... It sat in a cute pink box all the way home (2.5 hours) and didn't last long once I got there. I MUST go back.



Jessica, Danielle, Me, Denise, Gwen, Laura


PS. Thanks girls for understanding why I need to stay anonymous.


It was so nice talking and hanging out with the girls. We had such a good time and I can now call them friends. Some of them brought presents (I meant to take gifts, but it slipped my mind).



I love these items! I put the awesome candle in the office, I changed my wallet (my first peice of Vera Bradley) on Monday, painted my nails last night (super color), got Starbucks on my way to work on Sunday and have the sanitizer in my purse. Sadly, the cupcake didn't make it to 8 pm Sunday night.




Thanks Ladies!





4 comments:

Lin said...

Yum...cupcakes!

Lucky girl, look at all that cool stuff you got. Glad you had a great time :)

Lauren Nicole, LLC said...

It was so nice to meet you!! I had a great time and hope to see you again at another blogger lunch!!!

Mrs. S. said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

Gwen said...

I'm so glad you got to make it up for it. I loved my cupcake too and I think I'll be making a stop back by there this weekend for another one. So much for the diet. LOL!!! XOXO