Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Hello readers! Happy Monday to you!

Friday: Worked really late on Friday. Had a problem with a staff member, but an all around great event. The client was so happy and I was very pleased with the staff.

Saturday: WEDDING!! It was so nice to be a guest at a wedding instead of working them. I had a blast! I can't remember when I had so much fun. The bride was stunning and the atmosphere was amazing. I will have to do a whole separate post for this day.

Sunday: Came home from the wedding and detailed my car. I spent $3 scrubbing it at the car wash and it was still dirty! I brought it home and did a cleaning wax on it as well as detailed the inside. I am so happy with how it looks except, as I was putting the wax on, I found a horrible door dink where someone had hit my car with their door and took the paint off a 4 inch section and put a dent in my car. I was FURIOUS!! My car is only 3 months old. I think it may have happened at the hotel, but there is no way of knowing for sure.

After cleaning my car, I gave the dogs a bath and then sat down to watch Tool Academy and Drop Dead Diva. I love DDD and was finally able to watch the season finale yesterday. I can't believe how they ended it. Oh my gosh, when does the new season start? Tool Academy is a trashy reality show I watch only because my former staff member was going to be on there. (he's not a tool though). I got hooked and I have to finish it right now. I got pretty mad at how it ended yesterday though. The wrong guy went home.

It was a relaxing and fun weekend and now it's back to work.

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I'm glad you had a great time at the weddding!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. I need to wash my car so bad before the weather gets too yucky. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!!! XOXO