Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Hi readers! It's time for a weekend recap. And, I had a pretty good one too!

Friday: Stayed late at work to do an observation of one of my staff members. She did AWESOME and I am so proud of her progress. (Not so happy about the manager though.)

Saturday: Went shopping for a wedding outfit for this weekend. I found a great dress at Macy's, but didn't want to pay $100 for a knit dress. It looked fabulous though. Instead, I went to Dillard's and bought a 2 piece outfit that cost $110. Yeah, not so budget friendly, but a terrific outfit. I was torn between two and I was flipping coins and everything to make a decision. Then, I called my dad (mom was with me) to get his opinion. He told me a needed a special occasion outfit, so that is what I got. I love it! I was going to put links to them, but I couldn't find them on the websites.

Sunday: Helped my dad cleanup after his camping trip (ugh), then went to visit my grandma. I have so much fun there. She and I have so much in common and we aren't even blood related (long story), but she is the only grandma I really know. I came home and had chili for dinner. Mmm....

Today was a productive day and that makes me happy. Happy Monday!


1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

It sounds like you had a great weekend!