Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Randoms

It is so COLD here right now. The temperature isn't supposed to get above 50 degrees today.

I have a new fish. I will post about him later.

I pulled out my down comforter last night.

It is 1 pm and I already have my daily projects done and am getting ready to move on to other tasks. Like cutting out 61 cards laminated cards.

I am actually ready to go home and put my sweats on.

I have no idea how to book up November.

The office manager ordered me a wireless mouse that I asked for and got one in PINK! It is so cool!

I haven't had any coffee today and I will be getting some at 2 pm when I go to a meeting. I really need some right now.

Michael's and Louie's performances last night on Dancing with the Stars were boring. I was so happy for Melissa though!

Walmart didn't have the Autumn Berry candle I wanted this past weekend, so I settled for Black Cherry instead. It smells good, but isn't the same.

eBay is pissing me off right now because I can't log in and I need to send an invoice for some stuff I sold.

I think that is all for now.



1 comment:

Gwen said...

I'm so tired of the cold already. What happened to our pretty fall? XOXO