Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Purse


Here's a funny story for you.

A couple of months ago, I bought 2 lip balms. One was to go in my purse, the other by my bed. I put one in my purse. A little while later. I lost it. I thought I had put it in my pocket one day (cause I do that) and it had fallen out. So, I opened the other one and put it in my purse. I then went out and bought another one to put by my bed.
On Saturday, I dumped my purse upside down to clean out everything I didn't need for the wedding. Since I have gotten my new Miche Bag, I haven't changed purses, just the shell.

Well, guess what fell out of my purse? Two, yes both, of the lip balms fell onto the desk. I laughed pretty hard because I had searched and searched everywhere, including the purse, for that first lip balm. Ha, I guess I didn't search hard enough.

Anyway, both are back to where they are supposed to go, one in the purse, the other by the bed. I hope I can keep them there until they run out. I am now stuck with 2 by my bed. I guess I will have to put that one in my car or something.

I hope that made you laugh, because it shows just how silly I can be sometimes. Happy Tuesday!

PS. Please help me decide on a Halloween Costume!


2 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

This totally sounds like something that would happen to me. I'm sure your purse is not nearly as out of control as mine is though. My purse is terrible! I need an intervention!

AG said...

ha ha. I have a billion lip balms, glosses, lipsticks in my bag, in my desk at work, by my bed, etc. So I can totally relate. :)