Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm Alive!

Hey readers!

I am back after a few days of recovery. Today is my last day of medication and I am feeling tons better! I went to the doctor on Friday because I hadn't been feeling good, and ended up in bed for 3 straight days! I know, that doesn't seem that bad, but trust me, it affects everyone differently and I was completely drained. Even making my bed and taking a shower wore me out.

I came back to work on Tuesday and really kicked ass! I was exhausted by the end of the day, but I got so much work done, you couldn't even tell I was gone for a day. I even fired someone! Yeah, he walked out of a shift, so bye! I don't tolerate that crap.

Here was my weekend:

Friday: Doctor prescribed me 3 medicines. I took my dad out to dinner for his birthday and I drank a beer with him (I hate beer). I actually enjoyed it :)

Saturday: Spent the day in bed watching Freaky Friday (with Jamie Lee Curtis), and an assortment of other movies.

Sunday: Spent the day in bed worrying a little about work (it was the biggest event of the year size wise) while watching Season 1 of Will and Grace.

Monday: Spent the day in bed worrying about work while watching Season 2 of Will and Grace.

Pretty exciting huh? I have to say though, the dogs were so sweet. They knew I wasn't feeling well and laid in my bed next to me the whole time! They never left me alone. It was so sweet having them curled next to me with their heads in my lap.

The weekend events got along nicely without me. There were a few glitches, but nothing they couldn't handle. So, I was happy about that.

Now it is back to the daily grind. I have to book up November and I have no idea how to do that. November is one of those weird months.


3 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Lin said...

I'm glad your feeling better!

Gwen said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!!! Keep up the great work at...work too!! XOXO