Friday, October 16, 2009

Hi Readers!

I realized I talk about work too much. This goes to show you that I don't have much of a life. I spend almost all of my time thinking about work, and working. Ugh.

Here is what has been going on this week in the life of Ms. Attitude:

I got my hair done yesterday and my eyebrows too. I love my color, the trim, and my brows look great! My stylist is amazing! Thanks E!

Jack is doing well. I have been leaving the light in the tank on all evening and overnight to make sure the water doesn't get too cold. He is still active too!

Isabelle and Annie got in a fight over a bone the other day. It changes constantly as too who is trying to steal the other's treat. I think this time, Isabelle was trying to take Annie's. Annie is a smart one. She will do something to distract Isabelle and then go take it.

I am trying to get my Christmas shopping list together, as well as a budget so I can get that taken care of. It was so nice last year being completely done by Thanksgiving.

I am going to a wedding tomorrow and I am so excited! I need to get my oil changed though before I drive 150 miles. I hope I can get in early tomorrow morning, because tonight is completely out.

I will be working until about 10 pm tonight. We have a really big event at work (go figure, right?) and I need to be there.

I am co-hosting a baby shower for one of my staff members and I couldn't be more excited. She is having a girl and I have bought for a girl in 9 years! (unless you count an old boss, I don't). I get to do all the crafty stuff and I can't wait!

I really want to move away from this state. I love fall and the trees right now are gorgeous, but I just feel like I am missing out on something. I feel like this isn't where I belong.

I have to go to a meeting now. Happy Friday!


2 comments:

Lin said...

Wow, you got all your christmas shopping done by thanksgiving last year? Thats amazing!

I think I'm going to follow your lead & start getting things in order so I get can started on all that shopping now. Last year I was still out shopping on christmas eve, so not cool.

Gwen said...

I've gotten about 80% of my shopping done (well I ordered the gifts that is) for Christmas. I need to buy the tree still but I know where it's at at least. :) I hope you had a great time at the wedding and didn't spend too much time at work this weekend. XOXO