Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Costume

I need your help!
I always help my grandma pass out candy on Halloween and I love to dress up. I have a few ideas of what to do this year, but I can't make up my mind. So, I am calling on you guys to help me. Please tell me what you think of the ideas below. Keep in mind that I am creative with my costumes and don't by them in a bag from the store. I generally create my own.

Here are my ideas:

Ghost
Pumpkin
80s Punk Rocker
Vampire in disguise
Devil

Thanks in advance for your help.

4 comments:

Lin said...

I say...Pumpkin.

Whatever it is that you end up choosing I hope you post pics (even if it's just of the costume). I'm sure we'd all love to see how it comes out :)

Mrs. S. said...

80s Punk Rocker...awesome...

Kristin said...

I'd go with the punk rocker!

AG said...

I like the devil idea. You can do a lot with that idea.