Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Busy but Fun Few Days Ahead

It is another cold and rainy day here in the Midwest. It has rained 20 days in October. Pretty cool, huh? I am so sick of this rain.

I am so excited for this weekend. Mine starts tomorrow, I took the day off so I can get some stuff done that I have been slacking on lately. Hey, I deserve this day off, I worked 56.8 hours last week and I have 9.5 days of comp time. That's incredible and I just know that I am going to get screwed. There is no way they are going to let me use all of that time. Especially since my boss just signed off on my 2 separate vacations. One at Thanksgiving for a week and another at Christmas for a week. I am super excited!

I have a long to-do list for tomorrow, want to see it? No, well I am going to show you anyway:

Close a Pampered Chef Party
Go Christmas Shopping
Get things for baby shower
Buy a birthday present
Get new shoes for work?
Clean and dust my bedroom
Visit Grandma
Wash the dogs' beds and my comforter
Find something to wear to a black tie dinner tomorrow night
Find a Halloween costume
Get things ready for a wiener roast

That's a lot of stuff. I feel like I am forgetting something. Hmm...

Then, Saturday is a really busy day for me. I have a wedding to get started at work, a birthday party to attend, treats to pass out at Grandma's, and a wiener roast at the house. It's that another fun day? I am really excited for it, but I know I will be tired on Sunday.

By the way, Sunday will be a fun day too. There is an annual craft fair in town that Mom and I go to every year and we are going again, this time with a group of friends. I am so excited! I can't wait. I love the craft fair. My goal is to one day have my own booth there, but I need time and money to support that hobby. :)

Anyway, I have a busy weekend ahead, so I am writing about it now because I don't know if I will have time to post the next couple of days. I hope everyone is having a good day.



Happy Thursday!


3 comments:

Lin said...

That sounds like one cool weekend. Can I join you? I dont have much planned, which I'm sorta happy about because I can finally 'relax'.

You sell pampered chef? I love their stuff!!!!

Gwen said...

What a busy weekend you have planned!!! You'll have a blast though. Enjoy the nice weather...if we actually get it. LOL!!! XOXO

Beth Dunn said...

Seriously so organized! Enjoy your day off. xoxo

SC