Monday, September 21, 2009

Wow

Has it really been over a week since I last posted? Wow! It's not that I don't have anything to talk about, I have TONS! It's that I don't have a lot of time right now. This is the busiest time at work, but I am going to do my best to update you all on everything that has happened in the last week.

First: the Weekend Recap...

Friday: Went shopping for a bridal gift and had fun picking it out. I must say that I was a little disappointed in Target. The gift cost around $45 with wrapping, but my total was over $80! The stuff I bought myself didn't seem to be that much. I guess Target is a little more expensive than I remember.

Saturday: I was on photo duty at an event we had at work and that was fun. We also had a wedding that I had to set up for because my manager pissed me off. Anyway, more on her at a later time. I then went to a bridal shower for my co-worker/mentor and had an absolute blast! It was so fun and the theme was great! The theme was "Co-worker's Words". It all was based around what Lolita says and things that mean a lot to her. I had so much fun that night, even if I did end up with a bunch of mosquito bites on my feet.

Sunday: LAZY DAY!! The first one in a while! I really enjoyed it too. I went to my aunt's house for a home show (it was a little boring, but the food was good). The new fall items with At Home America are cool, but I have no place for them right now. After I got home, I took an unexpected nap for about 2 hours. That was nice. I played with the dogs and relaxed for the rest of the evening. Isabelle was a little brat though after we had gone to bed. I guess she didn't go potty on the last trip out, so at 1:30 this morning, she finally gets me up after about an hour of whining to let her out. She and Annie ended up doing their business and chasing a skunk. Thank goodness the skunk got away and Isabelle couldn't see it anymore, because I was NOT going to deal with that at 1:30 in the morning.

Today, it is back to the busy daily grind. I am trying a new "diet" today. I guess it's not really a diet, so much as different eating habits. I am trying to eat better foods and stop snacking so much. We shall see what happens with that.

I have so much more to tell you! Don't worry, I have been reading and commenting when I can.


No comments: