Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday!

Here was my weekend:

Friday: Gave a test to my banquet manager who moaned and groaned and got pissy with me because she only got an 87% instead of the 90% needed to pass. Her attitude lately has been really crappy and I am just about sick of it. I had a nice and relaxing evening though.

Saturday: Went on a bike ride with my dad. Guess what? I didn't fall this time! We rode for 30 MILES! Then, we took a hike to an overlook and that was at least a quarter mile (if not more) of straight incline. My legs were tired that night. We went out to dinner later and had a good time.



Sunday: I had to work and give two tests to employees. They both passed with almost 100%! Yay! My banquet manager's attitude was a little better, so I didn't bother with anything. We had a wedding and the high maintenance lovely bride showed up AN HOUR LATE to her own wedding! Everyone was getting so upset. She was getting ready just a couple minutes away and was so late! Then, she got drunk. All in all, it was a good night, but I am so happy it is over because that was intense leading up to it. When I got home, I stayed up to watch an old employee's TV debut and felt so proud! He should have shaved though. Much cuter that way. :)

Today I am back at work in comfy clothes (I have no meetings today), but I am not feeling too well. I feel kind of sick and feverish, although my face is cold to the touch. Not understanding that.

3 comments:

Lin said...

Bravo on riding 30 miles! I'm lucky if I can ride 2 miles without dry heaving, lol. I cant believe the bride was that late & then got drunk, ha ha.

Hope you feel better! My husband was sick all last week & the first 2days or so he didnt have a fever so you might be catching a cold. Hopefully not though :)

Gwen said...

YAY for not falling!!! I haven't been on the bike for a while so I need to get back to it. I'm glad you had a good weekend and I hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you. XOXO

Beth Dunn said...

That is quite the work out. xoxo