Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh Yeah!

Enter Kool Aid Man (remember those commercials?)

Have you ever had those days where you work your ass off, but don't get anything done? I have had one of those days every day for the last 2 weeks! No joke.

Well, today has been an AWESOME day! I am so excited because I have been able to get caught up on everything from these past 2 weeks today! It is 4:30pm and I only have 5 projects left on my to-do list out of the original 12. (in addition to my normal every day tasks that must be completed)

I feel so much better now. I know that tomorrow will be a better day and I will be able to make a bunch of phone calls (ugh) to book potential weddings for next year and Christmas parties for this year. Honestly, I am excited. (I know, weird, huh?)

Anyway, I am going to try and finish one more task before I leave for the day.


Happy Thursday!


3 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm so happy you have had such a productive day!!! YAY for you!!! Hope you have an even better day tomorrow. :) XOXO

Lin said...

YAY for being productive!

Mrs. S. said...

Glad to hear that the outlook for tomorrow is good! Have a wonderful Friday!