Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dancing with the Stars

I love this show! I didn't watch the first season, but I loved it as soon as I started watching. Last night's results show was great! The tribute to Patrick Swayze was so moving. I got kind of emotional (very rare). The two stars that went home were the right choice.

I really didn't think that Macy Gray was that interesting on the dance floor. Of course, I liked here quirkiness, but I wasn't impressed with the dances. I know that she was busy and I appreciate that, but still, not impressed.

Ashley (who names a boy Ashley?), definitely not impressed. Enough said.

Reality TV is my haven right now with work being so busy. I may do more reviews in the future on the shows I watch. Or maybe not. Who knows, it all depends on how motivated I am I guess. :)


1 comment:

Gwen said...

I've never been a DWTS fan but I wanted so badly to see the tribute but unfortunately I missed it. I'm a huge SYTYCD watcher. Something about the variety of dances and the choreography really keeps me pulled in. :) XOXO