Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ugh

Ugh.

Is it Monday yet? Yes, I am waiting anxiously for Monday. Why? Because this is a week from HELL at work! We have 4 super big events this weekend and I have a meeting with my staff that will basically say "these are the facts, if you don't like them, don't waste me time." Or something like that. To make it all worse, I am super, super tired, my body aches, my head hurts, and my throat is sore. This sucks.

Okay, this week will be over soon and I will be able to rest a little before the busiest time of year for us begins. (In one week actually.)

I did go to a free concert last night. That was a lot of fun, even though while we were waiting, I was about to fall asleep from sleep deprivation. There were about 2-3,000 people at this concert! That's pretty impressive for the space we were in.

I guess I ought to get to work.

Happy Thursday readers!


2 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

Best of luck with all your events! I hope your week goes by quickly and smoothly!

Gwen said...

I need to figure out why your posts aren't showing up in my reader.

I hope you had a great weekend even though it was busy and YAY for a free concert. We used to go to them all the time when we were kids. Loved them!!!

XOXO