Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's Going to be a Late Night

Hi readers!

Thanks for hanging in with me while a ranted last Friday and haven't posted since. I have been beyond busy lately.

We are in the peak of our season at work and I was in meetings on day on Monday and was at a conference all day on Tuesday. I was gone only one day, but feel like I was gone a week. My to-do list keeps getting longer and longer by the minute. I think I will be staying late tonight to take care of everything so that I can start fresh tomorrow.

I did get to go shopping on Sunday and got a lot of cute clothes for only $60! I had a $30 gift certificate to New York and Company, so I got $90 worth of clothing for only $60! Whoo Hoo! I am wearing one of my new dresses today, actually. A dress that only cost $8!

I had a late lunch today because my morning was filled with a meeting and now I have a terrible headache. So much so, that it is making my stomach upset. I have to get ready for another meeting, so I need to go.

Happy Wednesday everyone!




3 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm sorry you are so busy but at least your week should fly by. :) YAY for the fabulous score at NY&Co. I love them for work attire because if it's not on sale you can easily make it that way with coupons. :) XOXO

Marissa {sparkles and fate} said...

Good luck with everything!

Elise said...

Hello, just wanted to stop by and leave you a comment because I've really enjoyed reading your lovely posts. Your pictures are fantastic too - thank you for sharing your writing !