Friday, August 21, 2009

It has been a very long and incredibly unproductive week for me. I am so tired and I don't really feel too well. I have been feeling weird all week long.

The weather is absolutely gorgeous today! It is supposed to be nice all weekend. I have planned a whole day of Disney for this weekend. Yeah, this means that I will most likely be watching Disney movies (if the weather doesn't pull me outside first and if I don't feel any better).

Last night, I went through about a month's worth of mail. Yeah, that's how far behind I am in everything. I realized how many bills I have in addition to the new car payment that came out this morning. I have changed bank accounts for everything and I am so confused with the online banking of my new account. I also need to re-do my budget. I still haven't done that yet.

I'll get it all together, but gee, I am so tired this week.

Happy Friday everyone! (TGIF!!!)


2 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

I hope you feel better, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

RNJen said...

Relax, unwind, and enjoy the weekend! =)