Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

Hello readers! I am coming to you straight from our back porch! It is currently 80 degrees, the sun is shining, I am sitting on the porch under a canopy, and there is a very peaceful breeze. While typing this post, I am also throwing the ball for Isabelle. See, she likes to chase the ball and Annie likes to chase Isabelle. It's quite entertaining, really.

Today is so nice! This is what I would call a perfect summer day. We were planning on going to the state fair today, but for some reason, that is no longer a go. I am trying to get my mom and some friends to go to a winery for the day. We shall see. For now, I am going to enjoy this GORGEOUS day!

Happy Saturday everyone!


By the way, my to do list at work shrank considerably. That is one reason I am in such a good mood today.


1 comment:

Gwen said...

What a fabulous vision!!! So glad work "slowed down" for your weekend. Hope you have a wonderful week as well. :) XOXO