Friday, July 31, 2009

My New Car

I have a quick post for you this morning. I just bought a new car!

I am so excited that I can actually afford a 2009 Chevy HHR!

Now, let me tell you a story. I was originally looking at a used Pontiac Torrent. I asked my dad to come and give me his opinion on the car. He told me the car was nice, but the warranty sucked. He showed me what he thought was a cool car (the HHR) with a fantastic warranty. I personally thought the HHR was one of the ugliest cars ever made. Seriously, I didn't even want to look at it. Being the good daughter I am, I was convinced to drive it.

Well, I really liked the way it drove. I liked the interior. I LOVED all the STORAGE in the car. I like where the fuses are and how they are easy to reach. The more I looked at the car, the more I thought it was cute. Now, I am obsessed.

Then, Dad took over completely! He did all the negotiating, talked to the dealer, he took complete control. The day before I found out I was approved, I was fed up and didn't even want the car anymore. That's how bad it was. Then, on my birthday (last Thursday), I got the call that said I was approved and the car was going to be in the following Tuesday. Yippee!

I now drive a brand new HHR and I sold my old car for a really good price. I love my car and I love driving it. I don't want to stop driving it. Everytime I park, I get a little sad. The first one to ride in my new car was my dog Isabelle. She had to go to the vet the next morning. You can bet she rode in her crate because I was not going to have white dog hair all over my brand new dark gray interior. heehee.

I am so excited and this makes me so happy. I love my new car.


Happy Friday!


4 comments:

Family Life said...

Yay for you! I like that car, I think it's cute! :-) Have fun this weekend with it!

Ashley said...

yay! BTW..did you get my email?

Mrs. S. said...

Congrats!!!

AG said...

Awesome! Enjoy your new ride.