Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Happy Monday Readers!

Here is my weekend recap. There are a couple of posts that come from this one, so stay tuned.

Friday: Went and opened a new business account and applied for a car loan to see what my payments would be on the car that I really, really want. Turns out that the loan payments and the insurance would be around $450 a month. I wasn't planning on spending more than $500 a month on a new car so this isn't that bad. However, I am going to save some more and get more for my trade in and get a smaller loan. Also, in less than a year, (since I started my budget) my credit score has gone up almost 100 points! Yay me!

Saturday: Went to a water park with my parents. A wonderful post to follow about that experience.

Sunday: Went bike riding on a trail with my dad. Another wonderful post to follow about that experience. It's kind of funny too!
Well, that's about it. Stay Tuned for more entertainment!


1 comment:

Gwen said...

Yay for the credit score increase!!! I love when I see that mine has gone up. Thats what I get for being completely stupid at 18!!! Can't wait to hear all about the bike ride!!! XOXO