Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Hello Readers!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends. Mine wasn't too bad. If I didn't have to come in to work on Saturday, it might have been perfect.

Friday: Spent some time with my Dad and had a good heart-to-heart...sort of. Dad's not one for emotions. I gave the dogs a bath too. I know, so exciting!

Saturday: Came in to work for 3 meetings. I discovered that my staff slacked BIG time on their duties and now they will be doing a lot of cleaning tonight during our meeting. I came into work this morning and it was almost as bad! The weather all weekend was hot, humid, and unbearable. I tried to spend most of the time in the house. I took my dad's bicycle into the shop to get a new post, seat, and water bottle holder so we can go on the trail soon. I can't wait for it to be ready!

Sunday: My parents and I went out to brunch and it was awesome! We had such a good time. We went to the place where I used to work before becoming a career woman and it was so nice to be missed and see everyone. The people there are so sweet! After brunch, we all ended up napping for the rest of the afternoon. I have to say, it was nice to do that.

Well, that about sums up my weekend. I have another post coming up about a gift I received on Friday.


Happy Monday!


No comments: