Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Randomness...

Today is an alright day. That's a change. It is raining softly outside right now, but that's alright. I have an intern who started this week and she is awesome! She is going to be doing a lot to help me and others in the office and she is going to be getting all kinds of education and experience. I am so happy to have her!

Isabelle is getting better. Her rash is not nearly as bad as it was. I have been giving her the medicine, but she has to eat with it or it makes her throw up. Gross. The special shampoo is a pain though because I have to bathe her every other day for two whole weeks.

I am pretty excited for this weekend. I am going on a mini-vacation. Hopefully, my phone won't ring like crazy. (I know it will, it always does.) This Sunday is the largest wedding we have to date. There will be 250 people! I have to fire one of my staff members already. Totally disrespectful. I have no tolerance for that.

I went to Wal Mart yesterday and completely loaded up on snacks for my desk. I have two kinds of fruit bars, the cheese and bread sticks snacks, fruit snacks, and Red Vines licorice. Awesome! I also bought me a new wallet. It's pink and organized. I am really excited about it!


2 comments:

Gwen said...

I love random posts!!! I hope you have a great mini vacation and I'm super happy that Isabelle is getting better!!! XOXO

Mrs. S. said...

I love new wallets! I just got one for myself...and a new purse. Really, the wallet and my sunglasses did not fit in the old one. It was a must-have, if you will! Haha!