Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Little Ranting Never Hurts

Enough with the rain and storms already! It has rained everyday this week. It's supposed to rain again tonight and tomorrow. That just really sucks. Along with the rain comes extremely high humidity. Today's humidity--98%, today's temperature--94 degrees, heat index--102 degrees. This really sucks. It is almost unbearable outside with the humidity in the air.

Work is driving me crazy. I am sick of dealing with stupid people. It is really getting on my nerves and wreaking havoc on my skin. (aka--acne) Also, I have two stupid meetings on my day off on Saturday! ARG! Yesterday I was on the phone with someone who was agitating to say the least and I threw my pen across the room. It broke. Don't worry, it is still in a mess on the floor, and I was the only one in the office.

I really need a good long vacation. Or maybe a different job....the economy sucks.




1 comment:

Marissa said...

I am so over this lame economy too!