Monday, June 22, 2009

Gloria

The bride on Saturday had Betas has her centerpieces. She only needed 20 and wanted all males. The company sent her 21 and one of them was a female, so she gave her to me.

I am now the proud owner of a female beta named, Gloria. I was going to name her after the bride, but decided that Nikki, wasn't a good name for a fish. (It's a great name for a fellow blogger and IRL friend, though!)

Gloria resides on the dining room table in an incredible water filled home...if I do say so myself. The vase is kind of heavy though. I am working on coming up with a better place to put her though.

Meet Gloria:



4 comments:

chrrmom said...

Yes Gloria needs to find a new spot.

Lady Jane said...

Hello Gloria!!!!

AG said...

awww, Gloria is great! I've had two betas before and both lived for about 2 years--they were great. :) And I love the ribbon on her home too.

Gwen said...

Its so great to meet you Gloria!!! XOXO