Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fat Day

Today is definitely a fat day. You know what I mean, right? Those days where you step on the scale and realize that the numbers keep going up and you try to make them go down, but you are always hungry and you want to join a gym, but you're all--"Wait, I can't pay for a gym because I need to pay off the credit cards and save for a car." So you get all down again and eat for comfort because, hey, your hungry (go figure). Then you realize that you are stress eating too.

It sucks, but I am definitely having a fat day. Can you guess what time it is? It's almost time for lunch. Haha! I am going to go for a nice little walk and prepare for a group that is coming in this afternoon since my banquet manager is out for the day.

The weather today is wonderful, which totally brightens my mood. After lunch though, I have to make phone calls. Ugh. Oh Well.

Happy Thursday! (P.S. I am going to a purse party tonight!)


4 comments:

AG said...

I know that feeling and it's so annoying. I started taking really good long walks because I can't join a gym right now. It's been really great. :)

Have a great rest of your day!

The Pink Chick said...

Girl! Do I ever know what you are talking about!! I too am having a fat day today.

Mrs. S. said...

Blah, those days are no good. It was a beautiful day out today. I hope you had a great rest of the day!

Gwen said...

I seem to only be having fat days right now. Not fun at all. Have a blast at your bag party tonight. I'm going to be listing some of my collection on eBay tonight. A whole night of bag related fun!!! XOXO