Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The BEST Makeup Ever!

This is not a shameless plug for my Mary Kay business, but that company makes the best makeup ever! Let me explain:

The weather lately has sucked! It has been incredibly hot! The weather has been over 90 degrees with a heat index of 110 degrees and the humidity has been unbearable.

Yesterday, I had an event in the evening after work, so I took my makeup to touch up and accidently left it in my car. In the heat. For 9 hours. When I went to open it up, nothing was wrong! The eyeline was still perfect and the lipstick unbothered. I am telling you, its the best ever.

Here is a peak at my makeup bag:





Mineral Powder Foundation in Ivory 2




Mineral Powder Eye Color in Crystaline


Mineral Powder Eye Color in Hazelnut


Mineral Powder Eye Color in Coal



Signature Eyeliner in Steely

Ultimate Mascara in Black


Mineral Powder Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream



Signature Lipstick in Garnetfrost



NouriShine Lipgloss in Gold Rush

And there you have it. The perfect look that goes from day to evening super easily.


4 comments:

Gwen said...

I used to sell Mary Kay years ago but haven't tried their new mineral line. One of my besties has been trying to get me to try it (she sells too). I might have to let her win and purchase some now that I've seen a second review. LOL!!! XOXO

Mrs. S. said...

Okay, I may need to finally try this mineral stuff. The foundation I have maybe makes me feel like I am a melting greasy mess. Ick.

AG said...

I love MK! I haven't tried the mineral line yet but soon...

Marissa said...

I have heard only good things about the mineral foundation