Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to Work

First things first: I updated my background here. I decided to go with this layout because I am just about finished withe Breaking Dawn. My plan was to finish it this past weekend, but didn't quite make it. Next, I updated my favorite thing for the week. I used a lot of sunblock this weekend, but didn't apply it as often as I should and still ended up with a little bit of a sunburn. Not nearly as bad as last time.

Now Weekend Update:

All weekend: Spent time with the family, traveled, relaxed, read, eat a lot, played with the dogs, and really enjoyed my time off.

Before I left for my mini-vacation, I made a timeline for my banquet manager and I think everything went really well because I didn't receive one phone call while I was gone! That was incredible and I am so happy. I came into work this morning with nothing bad to say and that was a great feeling.

The bad thing about today is that I am running on about 3 hours of sleep (I really need like 10). I didn't fall asleep until after midnight, woke up at 1 am, tossed and turned, was woke up by a big storm at 3 am, didn't fall asleep again until after 4 am, then my alarm went off at 6:30 this morning. I am running very slowly today.

I am about to lose Internet for some reason (something ON is doing) so I should go now.

Happy Monday!


3 comments:

Gwen said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend and I hope you can get plenty of sleep tonight. Hopefully the storms will hold off. XOXO

Mrs. S. said...

Good to hear you didn't get any calls. It is nice to have weekends to yourself!

Banquet Manager said...

We banquet managers can make or break your day. Visit:
So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager