Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekend Recap...

Long weekends are great...when you don't have to work.

Friday: I really don't remember much from that evening. I didn't drink at all, but I still don't remember anything, expect the car issue.

Saturday: "Let Go" of control and had a pretty good day. That was Bridezilla's wedding day. Turns out everything went really well. I relaxed all day and enjoyed it. Watched Mamma Mia.


Monday: Watched a "Clean House" marathon and relaxed all day. Enjoyed my favorite meal of BBQ chicken with macaroni and cheese. Mmm...

Tuesday: Missed work and received too many phone calls. It's so insane that I cannot be gone without receiving tons of phone calls because people can't do anything on their own for a day. It drives me so crazy that I want to quit, but I don't because I like my job. I swear, I cannot take a single vacation, it's sickening.

I was inspired by the "Clean House" show to clean out some things. I even lifted my bed and box springs to vacuum under the bed, dusted, went through my closet and dresser, and packed up a lot of stuff. I fill 3 large totes, 1 medium tote, and 1 small tote full of stuff. Some to keep, some to sell. The small tote was planned to go under the bed, but it was too tall. :( I feel so much better, even though you can't really tell I packed up that much stuff. Oh, well.


I hope everyone else enjoyed their holiday weekend. Mine could have been better, but it was still better than last year. (Last year I work both Saturday and Sunday and ended up in a car accident at 2 am on Sunday.)


3 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

I love watching Clean House! It always inspires me to clean and organize!

Lady Jane said...

Sometimes taking a vacation from work is more stressful then not taking one!!! Crazy! Hope you enjoy it!

redheadedjournal said...

I love that show!