Friday, May 1, 2009

This is So Gross!

This is what my skin kind of looks like right now. (but worse) It is so gross! I woke up yesterday and the peeling had started. I woke up this morning at it is beyond terrible! I cannot get over this. It itches. I have very, very, sensitive skin and the new skin underneath this mess is so red and tender. The clothes touching any part of it hurts. My mom makes fun of me, but it really is sensitive. Also, I am wearing long sleeves today just so I can hide it and I can feel the peeling skin under the fabric.

I know, disgusting. Sorry.

Anyway, the rain is showing now sign of letting up. I am beginning to worry about my two weddings this weekend. Apparently, two of my male staff members want an incentive to work the wedding of Sunday. Hello!? Is making money NOT an incentive? WTF?

Alright I have a lot of phone calls to make. Happy Friday!


1 comment:

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

Is a bad sun tan or what?