Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Thoughts for Today

Wow, this is Post #4 for Monday 5/18!

This is a bullet point post:

  • A lot of people read blogs from their Google Reader, but I prefer to visit each blog. I like to see the different backgrounds. I will log on to my own blog and visit each blog on my Blog Roll.
  • I really appreciate considerate drivers on the highways. It's nice when you have your blinker on and people will let you over when there is a lot of traffic. This happened to me twice this week.
  • My allergies are really getting to me. I have tried every medicine out there except Zyrtec and have become immune to everything because I have had allergies since I was a kid. Besides Zyrtec, my only other option is shots and I refused to do that because I have a serious anxiety with needles. Just the testing alone will push me over the edge. I once visited an ENT and he told me to basically "grow up and be an adult". That was a little harsh, but I still haven't done the shots. This is why I do not want to continue living in the Mid West.
  • I really need and want a new car and after figuring my budget, I will be able to get one by October/November. What a wonderful gift for myself!
  • I use my stapler a lot at work and the office issued black Swingline stapler really hurts my hand. I think I am going to go to the store and find me one that is nice, pretty, and soft.
  • I was at Wal Mart the other day and saw a pink filing cabinet! It was so cute and would work perfectly for my Mary Kay business. I may have to get it.
  • While I was shopping on Saturday, I came across what I call "boat shoes" at Pacific Sunwear and thought they were really cute. They had all these different styles and colors. I want to get a few pairs because they would work out great for those casual days.
  • I really need to find a new purse. My new white purse is small and I can't find a single thing in there when I need it. I know, it doesn't make sense that I can't find anything in a small purse, but the big ones usually have different compartments, so I always know where my stuff is. With the little purse, everything falls to the bottom and I have to dig to find it.
Okay, I guess I will work now. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I'm sorry your allergies are bothering you but definitely go pick up the pink filing cabinet and a new handbag. You'll feel tons better!!! XOXO