Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Want to be Ferris Bueller

I can't even take a day off without some crisis at work going down.

I took the day off of work today to go with my mom to the doctor. We had 3 events today and I figured everything would be okay. I have been on the phone with work at least 10 times today.

I was able to get the housework done, though. It feels good to know that the bathrooms are cleaned. :) I have played with the dogs all day too, went for a nice walk, and caught up on Will and Grace on DVR. I was also able to do my budget through the end of the year. It is so exciting to see when my bills will be paid off and when I know I will be able to get a new car. It's amazing!

It's been a pretty good day. It felt like Friday, but I guess I have to go back into work tomorrow.

You know, I really need to get my Mary Kay business going so I am the boss only to myself and for myself. (Did that make sense?)




No comments: