Thursday, May 14, 2009

Give me Walls

Please give me walls. Give me the Berlin Wall, the Great Wall of China, the Walls of Troy. Give me Cubicle Walls. I don't care which kind they are, just give me walls.

In this office, it is impossible to hear on the phone when there is more than 2 people in this room. Usually it is just me and Office Neighbor. Earlier this morning, I was trying to talk to a client about an upcoming party and there were 3 people at Office Neighbor's desk. All of them were talking. Not talking considerately, but kind of loud and all together. There was occasional cursing and occasional yelling, but whatever.

There are seriously times when I don't even answer my phone if it rings. I will literally turn the volume off on my phone if there is more than 2 people in this part of the office.

huh...

No comments: