Wednesday, May 20, 2009

From the Living Room

Hi readers! I am coming to you live from the living room! Home Improvement is playing right now on the DVR. The doors and windows are open to enjoy the day and the dogs are playing outside. I am sitting in my flannel pajama pants and oversize t-shirt. I just finished my first cup of coffee and didn't get out of bed until 9:30 am.

Why? I took the day off of work today. I was originally supposed to take my mom to surgery, but there were some issues and she couldn't have the surgery today. I still have a full day ahead of me. I need to take Annie to get her rabies shot, get new plates for my car, pick up a prescription, take an outfit back to the store, pay some bills, and do some spring cleaning. Oh, and update my resume (just for fun). Yep a full day and it will be a good one.

I made the mistake of calling my voicemail at work to check my messages and there was a message from someone who was disappointed with their experience yesterday. Well, why was she calling me? Her group wasn't my responsibility. There were other locations on property in charge of her group. I was only the person she called to say they were coming. Oh well, I will deal with it tomorrow.


Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day today. I need to get started on my list. Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Gwen said...

I hope you had a fabulous day away from work!!! And you are correct...you can deal with disappointed people on the clock!!! XOXO