Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Lot of Howevers

Outside today, the sun is shining bright, the sky is clear, and...it's F-ing cold outside. The temperature here is frigid and the wind is so bitter. Seriously, you are numb within the first 2 seconds of stepping outside. It sucks! I love winter, I hate bitter weather.

Anyway, yesterday was a very busy day for me. I have been working my but of and have booked a lot of events this week. Today, however, I am so tired and want to go lay down. After a morning long meeting today, I am back in the office and starving. I forgot my lunch and the closest restaurant is 15 miles away. I am searching my desk for something to eat. I have turned the ringer down..okay off on my office phone just so I can zone out for a while. Is that wrong? My boss isn't here, so I say it is okay.

I worked out last night and am very happy with myself with keeping with my program. However, I got on the scale this morning and only have lost 1 lb in the past week. I am glad to be working out, but I am really hoping for 2 pounds a week. I guess I just have to try harder.

I have been wanting to read the next book in the Hannah Swenson murder mysteries "The Carrot Cake Murder", but I haven't been able to find them in the store, so yesterday I order that online and it should be here in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I am going to hunt done Eclipse so I can see what happens with Bella and Edward.

I wonder if maybe I should start doing some work now. Hmm, maybe, maybe not.

No comments: