Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Letter Game

Okay, I am playing this game with The Pink Tutu. She gave me the letter "R", so now I have to list 10 of my favorite things that begin with "R".

1. Romy and Michele's High School Reunion. This is one of my favorite movies of all time.

2. Reading. I can't wait for this book to arrive from the store.
3. Relaxing in the tub. Isn't it cute how the dog in this picture looks like Isabelle? :)


4. Raspberry Tea...or pretty much anything with raspberry



5. Red Blow Pops...I don't care what the flavor is, as long as it is red.



6. Raising my dog. And spoiling her.

7. Really good shopping days.

8. Robert Palmer...I love 80s music and he had some great songs!


9. Reggae Music


10. Road Trips. I want to get in the car and just drive.


Okay, for me the letter "R" was tough. Want to play too? Leave me a comment and I will give you an letter.



4 comments:

Brenda Heisler said...

I'll try the game. Just don't give me a Q or a Z. lol

The Pink Tutu said...

Fun list! Sorry, I guess R was a tough one ;) Have a good night!

Mrs. S. said...

That's too funny! That's the letter that I got, too!

Monogramchick said...

Oh my gosh, I love Robert Palmer too! THis was fun :)