Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's Been a Long Day

You might remember me mentioning that I was at a bridal show this past Sunday. Well, we received the bride list the other day and it took me 2 hours to sort through the 376 names to end up with 50 that need either a reception site or rehearsal dinner. Whew. That's a lot of calls I should start making. Although, I am not motivated to work today. My head is heavy from being tired and my body is a little bit sore from working out yesterday.

However, I am so proud and excited that I worked out yesterday. I designed my routine based on what I did as a cheerleader and it worked out great. The best part is, I can do it while watching my favorite shows. Yay!

Isabelle and Annie are thisclose to loosing the privilege to sleep in my bed. Again, this morning, I woke up all the way on the edge of the bed with Annie between my pillows and Isabelle between my legs. Couple of things here: 1) No dog is allowed on my pillows (it's the only surface in the house without hair on it) and 2) I move a lot while sleeping and like to curl in a ball sometimes. Having a dog between your legs doesn't help that fact. They know better, but they still do it and it's driving me crazy!

Remember that strict budget I put myself on? Yeah, I have become completely obsessed with it. I am constantly checking it and planning ahead. I don't think it is a healthy obsession, but I can't help it. The weird part is, I really hate numbers. I have never been good with numbers at all. Hopefully that will change.


1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

Yay! for working out! I don't see how you can sleep with 2 dogs. They would have lost their privilege by now...but, then you lose your personal heaters. Boo.