Monday, January 19, 2009

Is it 5 Yet?

Today has been so.......boring. I can't stand to be here any longer. I am so tired and want to leave. I still have 1 hour to go. *sigh*

Good news though, I just booked my first wedding from yesterday's show! Yay! I have a goal of 60 weddings this year and I am well on my way already. I am at 30 now! Ooh! I am so excited.


I absolutely love this design on my blog right now. Of course, since I like to decorate so much, it will probably change next week, but right now, I love it!




3 comments:

AG said...

I love the new background!

Brenda Heisler said...

Lipstick Lounge directed me here and I'm glad she did. Such a pretty blog. Love pink & green.

Are you a wedding planner?

I'm following you now, so I guess I'll find out.

The Pink Tutu said...

Those bears are too cute. How fun that we have so much in common! Love the new design!