Monday, January 19, 2009

I Hate Mondays

I had a great bridal show yesterday! It was 4 hours long, but definitely worth it. I love going to the shows. All day I thought about different ways to decorate my 8'x10' booth to make it attract attention and stand out. I am a really creative person and can't wait until I can afford to start buying more decorations. This budget is getting annoying but I am determined to stick to it.

Is it bad that I almost groaned out loud when my big boss walked into the office today? It is, I know, but sometimes he is just horrible. He complains about people not showing up on time to work and he is almost 2 hours late. He is really cheap and doesn't understand that sometimes you have to spend money to make money. My department could really use some better supplies and equipment considering we do big events here, but no. He doesn't want to part with the money. Oh, and he is a jerk. Period.


Okay, enough about that. I was so exhausted yesterday when I got home I wanted to go to bed at 7 pm. Although, I stayed up until my normal 10 pm and went to bed extremely tired, but could fall asleep until after midnight. That pissed me off. Then, I kept waking up because the wind outside was awful. Once my sleep is interrupted, I am useless the next day. I seriously wanted to call in sick, but that wouldn't have done any good. I am so tired today and want to go home. And, I am really hungry. I can't seem to fill my stomach this morning.

Okay, the deadline to get in on the 50 post giveaway is today at 5 pm. I will draw later on. Right now, the chances are good. I went shopping at Michael's, my absolute favorite craft store, and bought the gift. I am so excited about it. I should stop going to Michael's since they get a large portion of my shopping budget sometimes, but I just love it there. I can spend hours in the store and not realize it. Michael's is going to come in very handy when I get more ideas to decorate my booth for the next bridal show. That is why the store is this week's favorite thing.


The gift includes: an awesome vintage Paris decorative box, a set of embossed note cards, and an adorable vintage purse picture frame!

My to do list is very short today, so I think I will be spending a lot of time on the Internet. Oh, well. Deal with it. :)

1 comment:

Medicated and Motivated said...

Do you have a Hobby Lobby where you live? If you like Michael's, you would love Hobby Lobby! Those are my two favorite stores!