Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am Procrastinating

So, on Saturday, I woke up with a wild hare up my butt because the first thought that crossed my mind was, "I want to clean out the closets." If you remember from last weekend, I wanted to clean out my closet and dresser. Well, I ended up cleaning my closet, my dresser, dusting my furniture, conditioning the dining room furniture, cleaned the linen closet, organized under the bathroom sink, and cleaned and organized the bathroom drawers. Now, this may seem crazy, but these spaces were soooo awful. I have been wanting to de-clutter for a while now and I am so happy with the turnout. I even took the vacuum to the drawers in the bathroom. :) Yesterday, one of my staff members and I cleaned out the department storage closet and that space has never looked better. I mean it, we worked out butts off and I was so exhausted, but the outcome was totally worth it.

Okay, I did manage to get a lot of things done that were on my list, but I still have a long way to go. I am currently still planning this fundraiser while preparing for another bridal show on Sunday, and continuing to be at the beck and call of current and potential clients. *sigh*

I also finished "New Moon" this weekend. Oh. My. Gosh. She is a very talented writer. I cannot wait to read "Eclipse".

I finally got to watch "The Dark Knight" and "The Women" and "Wanted" over the weekend. I really liked "The Dark Knight". The acting was incredible. "The Women" made me laugh so hard and I want to go buy that movie now. "Wanted", on the other hand, would have been better if the special effects weren't so extreme.

Anyway, I have been at work for almost an hour now. I guess I should start on my projects.

By the way, I love checking my analytics and seeing how many visitors I get everyday. I makes me so happy to think that people out there find me interesting enough to read. :)

**Don't Forget The Poll!**

No comments: