Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009!

Wow, I cannot believe how fast 2008 went by! It still amazes me. I am starting out 2009 with a better outlook and a better plan to accomplish want I want get accomplished. That's what I do, I am a planner, in life and at work. I have some big goals for myself this year and feel that I have the ability to reach them.

I have to say that this reflection on the past year has left me feeling very withdrawn and unsatisfied. You can look at my previous posts and see why that is. I want to get out of this funk and start doing something. There is a saying that I use when people come to me for advise: "If you don't like something, do something about it." That means stop complaining and change the situation. I am always one who takes my own advise last. So, it's time to stop complaining about how depressing my life may have been at times last year and move on.

Also, those annoying dreams have come back. There have been weddings, trees, muddy rivers, terror, and fast cars. I don't get it. I think it's time to consult the dictionary.

Happy New Year everyone!




No comments: