Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can I Get Your Opinion?

Okay bloggers. I love this community and I don't care if you have never commented before on my blog. What matters to me right now is that I get your opinion on something. Here it goes:

Let's say you have a dream, a passion, something you have wanted more than anything for longer than you can remember. Now, let's say that the opportunity to follow this dream has presented itself but you can't really afford it. You are currently working on getting out of debt and wanting to buy a house and a new car, so the cost of this opportunity is a lot of money to you. It's possible that the opportunity may present itself again in about a year, but you never know. What do you do? Do you follow your dream, forgetting about everything else, or do you wait a year and try again? The deadline is fast approaching and its time to make a decision .

I really need some help on this one.


3 comments:

Medicated and Motivated said...

If it's not guaranteed that the opportunity will present itself in another year, then I say go for it now. You can go for the opportunity now, and then a year from now start working on the other goals (getting out of debt, house, car).

Gwen said...

I am too OCD to act on something that I'm not 100% sure about in the beginning. I have always been jealous of people that follow their hearts. So you probably shouldn't take advice from me. :) I wish you lots of luck and I'm praying for the right decision to come to you quickly.

Thank you for the award. I'm posting about it this afternoon. :)

Missy R. said...

Thank so much for the award! On this topic I have to tell you in my opinion to Go for it! It's your dream and you might regret it later especially if it never presents itself again.