Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Braggin' Rights

So, last night, while hanging with my parents, my dad decided to pull out the ping pong table. Okay, now none of us have played that game in at least 4 years or more. The reigning Ping Pong Champion has aways been my dad. Always. And he would like to point that out.

That was until last night. We played 4 tournaments and somehow, I managed to kick his ass! Without trying hard. Really, it was so freaking funny to see him flabbergasted at how well I was playing. Of course, like any man, he would blame certain things for his lack of skills. "It's this paddle, I need my glasses, The lighting is bad, etc..." It was so funny.

I had to point out that I won all 4 tournaments with the same paddle. Out of a total of 12 games, he won 2. Then, after he couldn't win against me, he decided to play against my mom, who happens to be the worst player in the house. She beat him too! By a lot of points!

Now, I had planned to watch the Biggest Loser and work out last night, but the benefits of that game outweighed anything else. Plus, the Biggest Loser was postponed to Sunday. Also, when I got on the scale this morning, I discovered that while playing Ping Pong, I lost 1 pound. Yay, go me.

1 comment:

The Pink Tutu said...

That sounds like a fun night!! Congrats on dominating :)