Friday, January 9, 2009

At 1 pm, My Day is Done!

Notice, there is a new conversation in "Heard Through the Grapevine". Let me tell you, when MM #1 came into the staff meeting and made this announcement, it was a great start to the day. The whole table erupted in laughter.
As you can tell by today's title, I am leaving work early today. It all has to do with the bridal show this past Sunday. For now, though, I am working through my project list:
Write out Sales Pitch
Write out Show Script
Call Bridal Leads
Plan Fundraiser
Help design fundraiser logo
Get decorations for Fat Tuesday & St. Patrick's Day Parties
Create group menu packages
Outside of work, I am working on these projects:
File and paint fingernails
Finish "New Moon"
Enter Mary Kay business data into computer files
Get MK taxes ready
Clean out closet and dresser
Clean the basement from top to bottom
Clean out kitchen cabinets
Comb the dogs
Clean the house
Book 9 more Preferred Hostess for MK business
Wow, I have a lot to work on this month. All while continuing to workout everyday for 30 minutes. Not bad. I like being busy. I can manage my time better and really appreciate the down time more. So, I have 1 hour and 45 minutes left in the office, let's see how much I get done.
By the way, you may remember me mentioning the dogs sleeping in my bed in yesterday's post and the problems associated. Well, this morning, Annie kept trying to climb up to my pillows and I kept pushing her down. I think she may have started to catch on to the annoyance. I guess tonight will tell.

And for grins and giggles: this is my desktop photo


(Mmmm...those eyes are nice........ Wait, what was I doing? Oh yeah, working.)

1 comment:

AG said...

I love your lists of projects! I am constantly making lists for at work and at home. I just made my weekend to do list (including reading Eclipse and crocheting a blanket).

Hope you have a great Friday!