Friday, December 12, 2008

One of Those Days

Well, there is a first time for everything, right? I left the office for a meeting in my car. I drove back to the office. Then, I had to leave the office again, only I couldn't find my keys. I searched every pocket (which is where I keep them) and couldn't find them anywhere. I found them, hanging in the ignition. Yeah, I have never ever done that before.

Earlier this morning, the big boss totally blew me off. Jerk. For a week and a half myself, my supervisor, and the BB have had this meeting scheduled. Yes, yes, he's busy. blah blah blah. The meeting time comes around and he walks out the door. Hellllooooo? Not even a "I'm sorry, I really need to go meet with these people right now." or "I will be right back?" NO! AAARRRRGGG!

I am so glad the weekend is here. Hopefully if I'm lucky, I will be able to read uninterrupted all weekend. I have to finish Twilight. It's driving me crazy.



3 comments:

Medicated and Motivated said...

Do we work together? Your boss sounds EXACTLY like my boss! She blows off meetings all the time....what kills me is that I don't even want to meet with her in the first place, she's the one that's always wanting to meet about something.

Mrs. S. said...

Yes, you must finish it! It is soooo good!

Rhaingel said...

I am not yet working. Still in school and I am quite excited to experience those. Hang in there. Weekend is on its way. have a nice one! :)