Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've Been "Sucked" In

Okay, I recently started reading this book called Twilight. You know, the series that's the latest rage? Yeah, well, I totally understand the obsession.

Oh. My. God. I am completely fascinated by this book and can't wait to finish it. I can really get into this series. I don't have a lot of free time to read uninterrupted, but can't wait to get back to it. By the way, does anyone else find Edward Cullen completely frustrating, but at the same time completely fascinating? Just curious.



5 comments:

AG said...

I'm reading it right now and I feel the exact same. It's frustrating and interesting at the same time.

Medicated and Motivated said...

I still haven't bought it, I look at it every time I'm in the bookstore, but it just doesn't look like something I can get into...I wish I could; I LOVE to read.

Mrs. S. said...

The more that I read it that night, the more that the frustration went away...but it comes and goes all the time. I think he sounds so romantic and amazing though. They are super addicting! Be prepared to have no life...and you need people to talk about it to or else others think you're crazy! Haha!

Trooper Thorn said...

We went to the library to get it for my 13 year old daughter but the wait-list was nearly 100! Maybe a Xmas present. But does a book about vampire kids seem an appropriate gift at Jesus' birthday?

Cali Girl said...

I L.O.V.E.D the movie, I'm about to start the book!