Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I finished Twilight. Yeah, great book. I cannot wait to read the next book and go see the movie. I happed to have two free movie tickets to the theater here in town. Maybe I will use them this week.

This weekend was kind of fun. Our company Christmas party was on Sunday and that was a good time. It was too bad I had to leave early because of the crappy weather we got that night. I stayed home from work yesterday and did a little bit at home. Other than that, I spent the rest of the day on the couch with the dogs.

To my surprise today, I got to the GYN's office early for my appointment and was called back almost immediately. I was out of the office before my actual appointment time. First time ever, by the way.

I still feel like crap. I want this sickness to go away. The antibiotics don't seem to be doing much. What made me feel worse yesterday was that I tried to bake some cookies and they completely sucked. The dough was delicious, but the cookies would not come off the pan. Forget that idea. Maybe next time.


1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

At least the dough was good! Haha! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the book! It was pretty good. Hope that you get to feeling better!