Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dreams

"They say dreams are the windows of the soul--take a peek and you can see the inner workings, the nuts and bolts."--Henry Bromel

WTF? I hate dreams that don't make any sense. You are traveling through these dreams and all these different items are coming at you and you keep looking at some. But you can't make sense of them.

I use to be a psychology major and have always been interested in dream interpretation. I have a dream dictionary that Mrs. P gave me as a gift a few years ago that sits by my bed that I often refer to. I also have found this website about dream interpretation.

Now, some might argue the theories and the subject, but it is something that has always interested me. I would rather have a theory to go by instead of random items floating through my head.
Some things that have come into my dreams lately?

Dinosaurs
Retro kitchens decorated all in blue
absentmindedness
blue bathrooms
my mother
cars
darkness
jewels

Yeah, my mind is pretty F*&^ed up.


1 comment:

Not Your Average Belle said...

Thanks for the site! I am always trying to figure out ways to make some sense of my insane dreams!