Friday, December 5, 2008

Doctor, Doctor, Give Me the News!

I caved. I went to the doctor today. I hadn't been to the doctor's office in at least 8 years or more. It's true. I went and found out I have a "touch" of bronchitis and a minor sinus infection. He gave me an option of getting a shot, or getting medicine. Since I have a serious anxiety of needles, I chose the medication. I left that office with 3 prescriptions! That's right, three. This sucks. I have taking medicine and now I have to take 3 at once. Ugh. I was reading the possible side effects of each one and get this, one may cause tiredness and the other may cause difficulty sleeping. What? Does that mean they will cancel each other out and I will sleep just fine? Both can cause nausea. I have been trying to avoid that. And to make it all even better, all three can cause muscle pain! I have enough of that already!

See, this is exactly why I don't go to the doctor's office.



1 comment:

deannascraps said...

Sometimes it's better not to read the side effects page. I let my husband read it and if I complain about something he checks the list. lol Hope you're feeling better soon!