Thursday, December 4, 2008

Do you know what "Consideration" means?

"Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankind." --John Tillotson (1630 - 1694)

Seriously, don't make an appointment with me that fits into your schedule and then show up 30 F*@king minutes late without a call or email that says: "Hey, sorry, but I'm running late." For crying out loud!

I can't stand it when people waste my time like that. I have very important work to do too, you know. I needed this information from you last Friday, by the way. But, nooo, you couldn't have everything until today and we scheduled this meeting to fit your schedule.

And to top it off, you still don't have all the information!! Get it together! I am not very friendly when I am sick so, (insert fake smile here).


1 comment:

Mrs. S. said...

No good. I would be mad, too.